This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission for purchases made through these links.
Mommy’s Protein Pancakes
- Preheat Griddle or Skillet and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients into 1 bowl and mix lightly-do not overmix!
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until you see bubbles forming on the surface of the pancake and the edges start to look set, usually about 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully flip each pancake with a spatula and cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Enjoy pancakes while they’re warm!